Thread: Z Broke Down :(
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 06:33 PM   #36 (permalink)
Brazilbro
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Juke/240Z
Brazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond reputeBrazilbro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modshack View Post
Drive your car like an idiot and those things will happen...It is smarter than you afterall...
What has happened to this site.. everyone has turned into such hatters, i just made a comment on what happened to me, and all of a sudden im an idiot who cant drive? I just pulled out onto a main road from a parking lot, no one around and gave a little gas and the rear steped out a little.. if this had not happened to you then you bought the wrong car.. you deserve a mini van. sounds like someone got there panties in a wad.. thats sad i am saying this to modshack cause i HAD much respect for you..

Maybe just because I had an EVO you think im a zit face Boyracer like some of the other member think of evo owners.. but I didnt think that was you.. I'm a 30yr married with children small business owner. If I want to drive my car like a man i shouldnt be called an idiot..

soorry.. back on topic
Brazilbro is offline   Reply With Quote