View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:01 PM   #345 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

so my dad and my brother went in today and ordered a 2013 Mustang GT.. my dad just happened to call on the first day the ordering window was open for them...

they got it pretty loaded everything but the glass top and that shaker 1K watt stereo or whatever it is......so recaro seats brembo brakes HID lights NAV 19" wheels... and this is the part i was surprised on they got the dealer to agree to $500 over invoice .... should be here mid april he told them

pricing wasnt out but looking at the similar equipped 2012... the car is gonna run low 40's so invoice is around 38-39 ish... my brother has a 05 mustang now that should trade in for 11-12K...

all in all not a bad deal i think for 420hp car.... i cant wait to try out that drag race timer thing in the dash

Last edited by MC; 12-14-2011 at 06:06 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote