View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Methodical4u
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 370 6mt pw w/sp
Methodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the roughMethodical4u is a jewel in the rough
Default What do you all think?

Ok guys.. since this is the pricing section, I thought i'd get some input. As some of you might know, my Z is for sale because my Fiancee and I just bought a house and I need to get something with a lower payment. Actually, I won't be buying anything for a few months at least so we can get some money saved up.

Anyway. It's a 2011 6 speed base with sport package and now has 4900 miles. It's got the rear spoiler (I think that comes with the sport package) and it has the splash guards. I just washed the car the other day and I can't even find a stone chip anywhere.

I have the F.I. exhaust and ART pipes that have about 3k miles on the TP's and the exhaust has only been on since Sept.

Also, I toomk the car to Nissan the other day and while I am waiting to hear back from them, it looks like the car will have pretty much a new paint job because of that whole pearl white bumper not matching issue, as well as the splash guards.

I owe 34k on the car and am asking 32,5 for everything. I will have to eat the 1,500.00 on the car.

KBB has the car between 33,6 and 34, I was offered 29 on a trade, so I figure between the 2 with the top quality mods I have on the car my price is fair... am I wrong?
Methodical4u is offline   Reply With Quote