View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 06:57 AM   #115 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KORRUPT View Post
Got my car back today. I had the lock shipped up here from grubbs infiniti nissan last thursday, great service. Cost me $550 for the part and $100 for overnight shipping. After the tow, 3 hours labour, and dollar exchange rate it ended up costing me $1200. Perfect time of year too.
Dealer wanted to charge me $1080 plus tax for the part here in Canada. I wonder how nissan canada can justify that, $550 U.S vs $1080 Can. Oh well it runs for now.
Kenchan, thanks for the heads up about the bolts. I got those at the same time, they probably would have cost me another $300 Canadian.
Wow, that's crazy. But glad to hear you got your car back. Lol@ potential $300 bolts.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote