View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:39 PM   #1526 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Consider the following:

- Doctors consider the presence of guns in a house to be a health risk
- Obamacare is an attempt to create total dependance on the government for our healthcare

With that being said I expect after private healthcare is eliminated that there will be a regulation created that bars gun owners from utilizing the government healthcare system. Of course criminals don't give a wit about either healthcare or legal gun ownership. Also this doesn't technically violate the 2nd amendment either.

Why stop there? I am sure that cars over a certain horsepower will be declared a health risk as well.

I don't consider myself to be a conspiricy theorist, I am just surmising based on the abhorant behavior of our politicians.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote