View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
SE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z/STI/EVO X/IS-F
SE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of lightSE is a glorious beacon of light
Default KICS | H&R | Ichiba Spacers - ALL AT UNBEATABLE PRICING!!

Did you want Project Kics Wide Thread Spacers - 10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 30mm?
KICS spacer kit for both 4x114.3 and 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Available in 10 ~ 30mm thickness, no need for extended studs since all KICS spacer kit already comes with studs pre-pressed in. Hubcentric rings can be purchased separately if needed.

or maybe H&R TRAK+ Wheel Spacers?
Wider is Better! H&R TRAK+® Wheel Spacers provide simple and effective vehicle track widening for improved handling, performance, safety, and a 'perfect stance'. Featuring a 'perfect fit' hubcentric design, TRAK+® Wheel Spacers are extremely durable and lightweight thanks to a proprietary aluminum/magnesium alloy.

or ICHIBA Version II 15mm-38mm?
ICHIBA Version II wheel spacers are made from Aluminum/Magnesium alloy. They are incredibly strong and very lightweight. Each wheel spacers are two pieces design with pressed studs. Now it's time to bolt-on without any swap studs hassles. These are hubcentric spacers that is specifically made to each vehicle; will fitted on your vehicle's original hub perfectly without any gap. Wheel spacers move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling & greater safety.

How about ICHIBA Version I 5mm-20mm?
ICHIBA Version I wheel spacers are made from Aluminum/Magnesium alloy. They are incredibly strong and very lightweight. Each wheel spacers come with extended wheel studs. These are hubcentric spacers that is specifically made to each vehicle; will fitted on your vehicle's original hub perfectly without any gap. Wheel spacers move the wheel out from the hub, effectively widening the stance of the vehicle and lowering its roll center. This simple modification increases lateral stability, which in turn provides improved handling & greater safety.

Send me a PM for Best Pricing!!!