Thread: Z Broke Down :(
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #29 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I had the exact same thing happen to me with my Cadillac CTS after only 3000 miles. It was a blown fuel pump. The worst part for me was it happened when I was in Southern VA in the middle of nowhere, but there happened to be a tiny Cadillac dealer that literally only had 2 cars in stock. GM gave me a crummy rental to get home with. The repair took 3 days. I wanted GM to bring the car up to me because it was a 9 hour round trip. GM refused to flatbed it or even DX the car. I had to take a day off work and pay for all of that gas in the rental to pick it up. This was when gas was about $4.50 a gallon. Cadillac refused to compensate me at all. That was when I knew that my relationship with that car would be brief. The little latino girl slamming in to the back of it with her Versa just sped up the seperation.