View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
If the spacing doesn't seem even with the spacing on the other side where the bumper meets the passenger side taillight, could I take ti tot he dealer and just have them adjust it or something? I don't really have tools for getting the car up.
Since others posted they were able to adjust with the tail light to prevent rubbing I am pretty sure the dealer can adjust it or you can take out the trunk liner urself and loosen the tailight and adjust. Check out the DIY for rear foglamp on how to get to the tail light. Its quite a bit of work but not a huge deal. I've done it three times already.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote