View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 10:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=OMGWTFBBQ;1445935]Haha. I have almost 35k on my 09 and haven't had any problems with it.

If you think our synchros are bad.. you should check out the 8th generation Civic Si's transmission.[/QUOTE]

/\ I dumped my 07 FA5 cause of constantly getting locked out of 3rd gear, the final straw was when I was trying to turn left across traffic and went to downshift into 3rd from 5th and it wouldn't go in and there was oncoming traffic bearing down on me. I had to just go into 2nd instead but for a split second there, not a good feeling at all. And the honda dealership AND honda corportate were zero help at all.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote