View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 10:42 AM   #29 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
Ya I am thinking I want to meet new girls "even though I suck at it 6 times out of ten."
If the thought of being with another girl besides her (even if you dont know who she is and is just a hypothetical person) makes you even the slightest bit excited/happy, then she isn't the right girl. If you're with the right girl (not necessarily your soul mate or someone you will marry, just the right girl) then you won't be thinking about what other girls you might be able to get with etc, because you'll be fully thinking about that one girl. Right now you are weighing your options. when you are truly happy with someone, or theres someone you REALLY want to be with, you dont weigh your options, because you know deep down there is only one option, being with that person... but that doesn't sound like the situation here.

right now it sound like if another girl came along and was just the right thing for you, you would probably stop talking to this girl and move on. So, it sounds like you aren't really holding on to this girl in particular because she's so amazing, its more out of a fear of thinking you'll find something better, but there is always something better, so don't settle for a bad situation. Trust me, it gets a lot better than settling for a some on/off relationship with a girl who ditches you, then come's back to you when she's upset about the guy she just got involved with after she broke up with you....and that's not even counting the fact that she has a kid.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote