View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #25 (permalink)
Lemers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 Traverse LTZ
Lemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond reputeLemers has a reputation beyond repute

You say you two love each other, but as a man who's been married for almost 11 years it takes more than love for "happily ever after" to work.

Me and my wife were friends on and off for about 4 yrs prior to starting our relationship. The key was that while we were friends there was never any betrayal or loss of trust.

That is important for you in reexamining this relationship. A stable long term relationship will never work if any of the breakups were caused by cheating, lying, or continuously hurt feelings by either of you.

If I were in this situation and deciding to pursue rekindling a relationship I'd take it very slow and keep passion out of it as long as I could. Work on your friendship first because the best couples are the best friends.

2010 Black Cherry Touring/Sport/Nav Now - 2012 Travese LTZ until I leave for Turkey
Lemers is offline   Reply With Quote