Thread: Project Mr. K'
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 08:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

As some of you may know we held the Run 9 here in Tampa Fl. It was a great event for all that attended. Lots of great prizes, good food, and great friends old and new. Here is a couple of teaser pics with just my Iphone but there were some more professional ones taken that I will upload once they are posted. As a side note there was also a car show that was being held next to our end point so I decided to enter and see what would happen. I was the only import there matched against highly modified mustangs, camaros, vettes, and the mopar faithful. My baby took Overall Best of Show in Class 2008-present Modified class. It is nice to see a V6 whipping the V8's not only on the road but also in a show where they outnumbered me 25 to 1. Here are the teaser pics I mentioned earlier, enjoy and check back for the better ones.