View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
I have been looking non stop for a white/frost gray with sports/nav for over a month and have no luck. I have searched through three states. My dealer found one with all the specs i want but with charcoal interior. I was thinking about settling with that one or ordering and waiting three months for the white/frost gray. I have seen the white on frost, but i have never seen the white on black in person so I can't really make a choice. I hear that the gray ages terribly. I really love the frost but I really would like to have the car already. If only there was a white on black that I can see in person so that I can chooser easier. So should I wait for the white/frost or should I settle with white/black?

BTW, persimmon is out of the question!!
you should get the yellow w/sports package at my local dealer...its a rare color now since its discontinued for 2010...