View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeterbop View Post
I kind of agree with Mandigo's and your opinions. People who are having issues tend to be vocal about them while people who aren't don't really say much. I know this is an apples to oranges comparison, but when I worked in a health clinic as a medic, 90% of the comments people took the time to submit was when they weren't happy about something. The other 10% were the ones who took time to give us a positive comment. I read through the negative posts here and figure that even though there a quite a few threads about this and that breaking, a vast majority of the Z population doesn't have that issue (minus the oil temp issue lol).
Any idea how I can get real data on the transmission? I don't want to deal with issues due to faulty design. I had pph data and everything before I bought my vette. It was/is an industry leader along side Porsche in that department, and I'm not looking to give that kind of reliability up. Would like to know. I'm going to call z1 motorsports. They see a few z's.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote