View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 11:42 PM   #33 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180°|Custom View Post
The thing with using hot glue is it'll melt right when you put them headlights in the oven... so it's pretty much useless. Epoxy or aluminum foil tape (has strong adhesive) works great.
He is exactly right, and you don't know til you pull them apart another time. I pulled mine open again to do the side-marker LED's to match instead of the Amber, and pulled all the hot glue out and used epoxy instead. I updated the DIY about a week or 2 ago to reflect that as well.

The aluminum foil tape is an interesting idea as well, never would have thought of that!
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote