View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default how bad would it be to have a GThaus exhaust with a turbo mod.

My long term plan is to get a turbo in my car once I reach 36k miles. Just because I know if anything bad is going to happen to my car as far as recalls etc. It will happen within that amount of time. For the shorter term I am ready to do something about this wacky-doo exhaust. Its driving me nuts. It doesn't sound like a real sports car. Only the first 2 minutes the car is on from a cold start does it sound like a real car. Then it dwindles into a sedan-like drone. It annoys the hell out of me.
GThaus has the remedy. There's a black 7at on youtube with the GThaus and it sounds like a beast. This is my thing. I can buy a why pipe and hfc and just wait to get a turbo, to get a turbo exhaust. Or I can get the GThaus now. But if I buy the GThaus I am NOT Buying another exhaust till my GT falls off. That B1tch is pricey. If I went the GT route? How bad would it be for my turbos? And what is the best advice you guys would give me?

PS... I'm going to leave the misspell. But I really got a kick out of "BUY A WHY PIPE". LMFAO:inoutroflpu ke:

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 12-09-2011 at 01:58 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote