View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:44 AM   #60 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
The people jumping on the OP have probably never had this happen to them before. It's not a good feeling, especially if it happens twice. Getting stranded sucks and it makes it difficult to trust your car especially if it's due to something like an electrical gremlin.

I'd cut the guy some slack. It's very easy to get emotionally hot when you have to deal with a situation like this.

I hope the car gets fixed and you can get back to enjoying your Z without any more problems.

If only the forum as a whole could be more supportive instead of defensive.

- Dr. Phil
Been there, done that, multiple times. It's frustrating for sure, but unless if was something more serious I never wrote the brand off. Hence I bought a vette even though my fbody had tons of crap go wrong, almost killing me(randomly died on the freeway, once right in front of an 18wheeler), stranding me, etc.
and hence I'm getting a 370z even though my g20 has been junk.