View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:16 AM   #40 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster89 View Post
Yeah I'm one of those lebron bashers. But To be honest I bashed him in cleveland too. You see, Im from chicagoland. There is one whose name is holy in chi town basketball. Lebron called himself the next incarnation of that guy. and then he wore the number 23.... yup. never gonna like him. its illogical, and it actually brings more discredit to me that to him ( my absolute dislike of the guy). So when I watch him play, I hope that he never gets a ring...we all have our opinions. I know mine in this area doesn't make much sense. But its still my opinion and its prolly never gonna change.
Atleast you admit your a basher!

But if it makes any of the clevland fans sleep any easier at night, Lebron already changed his jersey # to 6, last All-Star game in fact. And hes sticking with it for this season:

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitech View Post
Who doesn't want to be like Mich though?
Its not about being like MJ, its about upholding his loyalty towards clevaland fans, the same fans he promised he would get a finals win. No doubt James has the skills to be potentially compared to one of the greats, but clevland fans felt disrepected that he promised them pizza and never delivered, the whole jersey # and being like MJ was all marketing/mumbo jumbo. He even admitted that he wanted to change the number for that reason, also to pay tribute to a living legend.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote