View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 02:23 AM   #36 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I'm one of those lebron bashers. But To be honest I bashed him in cleveland too. You see, Im from chicagoland. There is one whose name is holy in chi town basketball. Lebron called himself the next incarnation of that guy. and then he wore the number 23.... yup. never gonna like him. its illogical, and it actually brings more discredit to me that to him ( my absolute dislike of the guy). So when I watch him play, I hope that he never gets a ring...we all have our opinions. I know mine in this area doesn't make much sense. But its still my opinion and its prolly never gonna change.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote