View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 11:56 PM   #84 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

What my Z means to me. It a great sport car that I can commute in. Very good power and it can get me out of most pickles. Enough room to take my buddy golfing in or go for a over night with my wife and parrots. 25+mpg and that good enough for me to commute in. That about $7 round trip to work or $150 a month roughly in gas. Yes, if I drove the prius would only be about $75 a month in gas. But, that like driving a corolla because it gets good gas mileage. I like to "Enjoy the ride" so the Z makes it a lot more interesting. The prius get looks at the gas pump. The Z gets looks everywhere. ;-)

So instead of having a Starbuck's cup of coffee in the morning, I have $1 cup of Jo at the AM/PM and off to work I go....

Last edited by Mecinoid; 12-08-2011 at 11:59 PM.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote