View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #83 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
For me, sadly, it represents devasting loss. I absolutely loved my Z. It brought me joy every time I saw/touched/drove it. But in 2010 I lost my job, then my wife divorced me, and I lost everything including my beloved Z. I don't know if I'll ever have the opportunity to own one again. Those of you who know me know I have tons of vids up on YouTube from all my mods (I dyno'd everything and shared it with the forum). I can't even watch my own videos anymore. I get too choked up.
The thing about Z's is you can always get another one. I've had many,many Z's multiple 280zx, 300zxt, 350Z and now the 370Zs. I lost my 350Z when I got rear ended and didn't have the dough to get another one for 3 years. But, now I have a 370Z which is even better than all the others. However, I would own any one of my past Z's all over again. It's a very special bond.

You'll get another one. Just visualize what you want and how you would improve on it over your old Z (or and newer version) and before you know it.... you'll be lovin' a new Z remembering the good times in the old ones...
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote