View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #1518 (permalink)
travisjb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: VIR
travisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond reputetravisjb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValidusVentus View Post
Pretty sick entertainment room dude, you think your going to be doing any events early 2012 season? I'd love to see your car. Ive only done one event with CMS but you get twice the track time you do with NASA - not bashing NASA in the least here - CMS costs more. Im probably going to at least do VIR with them next year, maybe Road Atlanta again as well, assuming my job schedule allows it.

Chin MotorSports 2012 Event Calendar - hope im allowed to post that link, if not ill remove it.

Oh, ive read most of this thread but failed to pick up on exactly what your rear mounted radiator is cooling... another water cooler?
Thanks for dropping a note

Yes, in fact, I was planning to run Chin at Sebring this weekend, but schedule just pushed back a bit more on the SC install. They are a great club from what I understand... no worries posting the CMS link here - that sort of thing is encouraged!

Rear mount cooling is for the rear differential. Do a search on "rear diff cooler travisjb 370z" in google and I'm sure the details will show up.
2009 370Z #104
*For Sale*
travisjb is offline   Reply With Quote