View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc370z View Post
You are blaming the entire company based on this? I am sure the cars honda or toyota make never have this kind of problem right?
Don't get me wrong, I love the car and I love driving it, but I am also jaded because I have owned 5 Toyotas since 1988 before. Of those 5 Toyotas I have had ONE problem and that was an oxygen sensor. So yes, I do blame the entire company for stranding me TWICE which hasn't happened to me before.

I may be guilty of having high standards or expectations, but I don't think you would like being in my shoes at that moment.

At the dealership I did speak to the assistant general manager and during the conversation he mentioned that Toyotas have a high amount of recalls. My reply was that Nissan should follow suit and have pride in their product and more importantly attempt to REALLY fix issues.

To their credit the dealership is very responsive and treated me right. But it is the same concept to me when you get the wrong order at McDonald's...."Dude...it is your only job to get the order right". Likewise, a car's purpose is to GO...and even more so with a high-performance version. And it has let me down twice.

I guess I am the only one that considers my time valuable.

Sorry if I have offended anyone, but I can't help but feel embarrassed that I thought Nissan would be of the same quality as Toyota. That's on me.

Last edited by BlackZeda; 12-08-2011 at 11:47 PM.