View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Skeeterbop
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 GM 370 base SP
Skeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to beholdSkeeterbop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filipeanutz View Post
Totally agree. Apparently this kid was stupid enough to post his own crime.
cuda got another paintjob and more for pain and suffering.
A lady won a couple hundred grand from mcdonalds for spilling hot coffee on herself which was her own fault. im pretty sure this kid can get the same from this dude.
While I know what you're talking about, that would be just as petty as anything else. If I was that kid, I would have recorded dude vandalizing my car, then keep him there while waiting for police. All he should receive is a free repaint from the vet and any incurred fees (i.e. a rental while his car is in the shop).

Also after watching that video, those two kids are serious freaking idiots. Lets see, he vandalized a car. They beat him down, tell him he's lucky they didn't kill him/ leave him for dead (I would think that counts as some sort of death threat). Wonder what the police thought of this video?

--edit--
Hell if the guy was dumb enough to park right next to the car all they had to do was record him in the act, get video of him climbing in the car and then gone to the police with it.