View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
zero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MK 7.5 Golf R
zero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond reputezero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by molamann View Post
Hey everyone, much as it saddens me to say it, looks like I'll be parting ways with the Z within the next few months after 3 years of ownership. Now I need to get my Z back to stock form but not before I get the following replaced to stock: wheels(tires remounted, TPMS swapped over from current wheels), control arms, springs, intakes, cats, and cbe.

So how much am I roughly looking at far as labor costs? Are most shops out there capable of handling this task without catastrophic failure? As much as I'd like to take my Z to a reputable shop, I get the impression that they don't really want to be bothered with installations other than installations for new sales.
Check with Lou at Amplified. His shop will probably do all your tasks. His shop is in Montrery Park, CA. Here is the address.

705 Monterey Pass Rd, Unit E
Monterey Park, CA 91754
Phone (323)881-0882