Thread: Hail DAMAGE!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 10:10 PM   #19 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloterg View Post
hey take it easy on the girl.. she doesnt understand cars like we do..

just like when girls get 2 inches off their hair.. to us its not a big deal but every inch is like losing an arm to them.. they have different priorities then me we do

a bunch of my ex's always asked why i did the things i did to my car if its "just gonna break down and this and that" haha they are mysterious creatures
They do have different priorities, you are absolutely correct. The problem is they spend a lifetime trying to make THEIR priorities YOUR priorities. Better open up your eyes too, Dude as you are already showing symptoms of being pussy-whipped.

Last edited by ZKindaGuy; 08-08-2009 at 10:13 PM.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote