View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #13 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffblue View Post
that makes sense i guess. i mean obviously the answer is that they gouge you just like they would for anything else... i just find it funny. so basically if i walk into some shop with synthetic oil and filter etc all in hand and ask them to change my oil, they ill charge me more money in labor than they would have to do the entire oil change with conventional including parts. this is why i never go to shops
I went to the Nissan dealership with my own oil (5 qts of Mobil1 which I got for $30 at walmart) and they only charged me $22 for filter and labor for an oil change.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote