View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
Actually, another serious consideration here is that conventional oil needs to be changed more often, so they can make a smaller profit more often on you with that, while they need to make more on a synthetic change, since they don't have you coming back as often.
the smaller shops around here will still tell you to come back in 3k miles even with synthetic....

but seriously, we took our versa to NTB for an oil change..
we get coupons for 16$ oil changes + tire rotations. Its simple enough and easy.

they called me up while they had it, hey, your air filters are really dirty, we can replace em for like 50.xx something $.

i said... err no... the versa has 23k miles on it.. I just took the filters out, and cleaned em. And they werent even that bad.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote