View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #34 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmjaxx9 View Post
saying Lebron is overrated is like saying Dwight Howard is only good at defense cuz of his size.

Lebron is not overrated, he is more like the black knight, he is the underdog, the only reason people undermine him is because he doesn't have a ring, not his fault, as most of his team didn't hold their own weight in the finals he was forced to take all the brunt, and you can only carry your team so far by yourself, basketball isn't an "I" game its a "team" game.

but if we start judging players on if they got a NBA championship ring or not, most players would be considered overrated anyways.
Lebron is not an underdog by any stretch of the imagination.

He is one of the most hyped basketball players of all time. They were hyping him in high school. And, to his credit, he has backed most of that up with his play. I don't think he's overrated from a talent perspective, but it's patently ridiculous to call him an underdog.

Whether or not he ever wins a title, he'll be a HoF-er at this rate. If he adds titles to the resume, he'll be talked about as one of the best ever.

I don't like how he handles himself on a personal level, but he's got skills on a court.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote