View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 03:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Few questions about returning to stock

Hey everyone, much as it saddens me to say it, looks like I'll be parting ways with the Z within the next few months after 3 years of ownership. Now I need to get my Z back to stock form but not before I get the following replaced to stock: wheels(tires remounted, TPMS swapped over from current wheels), control arms, springs, intakes, cats, and cbe.

So how much am I roughly looking at far as labor costs? Are most shops out there capable of handling this task without catastrophic failure? As much as I'd like to take my Z to a reputable shop, I get the impression that they don't really want to be bothered with installations other than installations for new sales.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote