View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Well, I drove a 7A today. I will not be getting one. It took time to respond to inputs that rivaled my sluggish shifting abilities when not at WOT, and it was very indecisive compared to what I had hoped for. It's great, I'm sure, but not for me.

Even the sales rep looked at me kindof funny when I tipped into the throttle 1/3 at 30mph and the car revved, wound down, chose a gear, then selected another, and finally after whirring and bucking for about a full second and a half got with the program of accelerating moderately in the correct gear from 30mph. I can do better on my own.
Did you try it in manual mode?
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote