View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 09:48 AM   #1353 (permalink)
ClemsonWill
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a Civic VP!
ClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond reputeClemsonWill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ClemsonWill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superthug View Post

Will, I doubt I will trade it in but if I do I will definitely will give you a shout.
Sounds good. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superthug View Post
LOL...that's about it brother. Not much going on in Belton...I lived there for 28 glorious years.

speaking of concealed carry...do you guys have your permit? If so, what are you carrying? I've got it narrowed down to 3 guns...the S&W 442 revolver, Glock 36, and the S&W M&P9c.
I'm working on getting mine as well. If you are truely going to carry most of the time, you may want to go with something even smaller. I have a glock 30. It's a bit bigger than a 36 but still very uncomfortable to carry. My dad carries his Keltec P3at all the time. It's easily concealable and comfortable to carry. There are a couple of 9mms in that size range. Just my . Good luck with figuring it all out.

Last edited by ClemsonWill; 12-07-2011 at 01:20 PM.
ClemsonWill is offline   Reply With Quote