View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
Lady Z
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z Tour/Navi MB
Lady Z is on a distinguished road

I agree with JASON from Miami. It would be well worth your time and money to travel to Naples and get a fair deal from JOHN MARAZZI NISSAN. You can go to their web site John Marazzi Nissan | New Used Cars Naples, Fort Myers FL and pick your car from their inventory and get a special web deal so they say..... Actually I built my Z on the official Nissan web site then checked inventory of dealerships from Miami to Naples to see who had my car. Guess who? Right here in Naples where I live!!! So I went in to Marazzi it was love at first sight. They insisted that I take the car for the weekend... My husband and I went back to the dealership the next day to "make the deal". We got a very fair deal as I told them I have never paid sticker for any car! So I drove away with their only loaded Z at that time.
I did have an issue with the car so I brought it back to the dealership. John Marazzi himself happen to over hear my complaint, introduced himself and went above and beyond anything I have ever experienced to please me. What more can I say!

Last edited by Lady Z; 08-08-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Lady Z is offline   Reply With Quote