View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 10:41 PM   #100 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
I think traction control is a cool addition but I dont think a 370 with a stock engine is outside the realm of natural traction. And I don't agree with all the slicks talk either... This is a mid 500s to the wheels car.. Ya a slick will get the most of anything but there are more than just the 2 options of 19-20 inch street performance tires or 15" drag slicks. It's really common now for high power RWD cars to roam the streets on R-compound radials and I don't think we need anything more than that, not on a stock boosted engine
thread is about going 10s....going to be pretty tough to do without slicks (would require a serious build)
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote