View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #10880 (permalink)
blue660r01

Quote:
Originally Posted by StLRedrider View Post
just got back from eating some grub, on the way out there i was behind this harley, dude and a chick fast lane doing 80 85 in the z when all of a sudden out of nowhere one of there helmets flies off and bounces about 10 ft away from me, it wasn't a full face but one of those ceral bowl looking things that give about 0 protection so too say the least that got the heart beat up little
You have no idea. I was crusing down rt9 which is some main road by me. And there was a red light ahead of me Id say about 1/4 mile or so at least. When I got decently close it turned green and I saw one car launch at the light. At about 75mph (id say) it lost control swerved across the road and hit the guard rail between us. His car did a 180 and lifted the *** end and sent his front bumper flying into my lane. I cut the wheel and swerved out of the way and that thin came like 15 feet from me.

Whipped a U to see if he was ok and they said yeah they are good that I should leave in case cops thought I was racing them since sports cars were all around haha. cool kids.

btw the car was a GTO