View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #34 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
but if another Z is not put into production our cars could be somewhat rare. I mean I barely see any in NY myself. Maybe 1 or 2 a week at most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
I live in Maine, and besides one other guy i know with one, ive seen a total of 5 since ive had the car. Some of which may have been repeats...
Yeah... seeing one on a weekly or monthly occasion isn't really rare. To be fair, they're not as common as a Toyota Celica, but our cars aren't exactly 'rare' - the number of 370Z's sold pretty much prove that. While there are, indubitably, regional differences that may make it seem like a 'rare' car (I mean, how many 370Z's do you expect to find in the more snow-ridden areas of the U.S.? Or Central Africa? Or even China?). A rare car is one that you rarely see (yes, that's a tautology, deal with it), and great examples of these cars are, as Red mentioned earlier, supercars - when was the last time you saw a Ford GT, or and even a NSX?

Our cars are at best uncommon... uncommonly AWESOME.