View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

I loooooooove food. Both eating and cooking. Some family recipes, some celebrity chef recipes, and dives and some fancy places.

Favorite dish is prolly chilli.....or shepherd's pie with venison.....or kobe beef short ribs....or port du salut with sauvignon blanc....or I DON:T KNOW THERE IS TOO MANY!

But I will tell you this, I am a person who actually lashes out if I see someone putting ketchup on a hot dog. unless they are under the age of 17. and I think burgers should be unique with local ingredients. Like how in wisconsin every county has a brewery?

And BEER. craft beer. nuff said.

oh and bobby flay. and of morimoto is boss. I stay away from paula dean.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote