View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krUnizZLE View Post
Nice... This Cleared a Couple Things Up But Im Still Stuck...

I Want Navi But I Dont Want Bose So i Guess When i Do Add Speakerz, Subs, Ampz, ETC. (Im A Audiophile) Ill Just Use The JBL MS8..

Also, What Is The BEST LOC (Price Is Not A Problem) You Can Get That Will Make The Bose Sound Like A AfterMarket?
IMO the best to just add a sub would be the Audio Control LC2i. I know some people push the ReQ, but as i worked for the company that designed it and owns it, i would still not use it. It has now been disco'd the failure rate was just to high.
The best no holds barred would be IMO would be the Rockford 3sixty, it does everything, not to mention it was just awarded the patent for this type of thing. The Bit one, MS-8, etc are currently infringing on a patented piece…

Last edited by 90 ST; 12-06-2011 at 11:29 AM.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote