View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
corbin09
Track Member

Drives: 370z
corbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond repute

I am looking to build a job board. I was told it will need to incorporate HTML5 as well as other features to open companies talent pools to nation wide as opposed to only being able to interview within those states. I am looking for someone who would be interested in working on this as a partner in their spare time while it gets up and running and then become Full time once sales and advertisements allow. The main things I would like to be able to feature is Video, and an interactive calendar. If you are interested, send me your contact info and I will get you more specific details.
corbin09 is offline   Reply With Quote