Thread: New Story
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 02:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexRaymond19 View Post
TLDNR.......

Ahhhh i kid... Cool story man, when i was reading at first and saw the part about 135 being only 15 over i was like WTF?! But then i realized that it was a story.
same here.

also, im thinking of keeping my Z if this type of future comes to fruitation..... getting my Z back for the first time from the body shop after my Deer incident, its exactly like you explained. both in this story. and the first.

seeing my Car sitting outside the shop...sleek. shining. fixed up. it really felt like the first time i had laid eyes on her...unlocking the door first time taking a seat inside the cockpit, i casually glanced over at my dad who was standing just off to the side watching me intently.i smiled as my face peered excitedly into the steering wheel and the orange push button start. the thought of the engine firing and roaring made my smile grow wider, i pressed the button.

VVVRRRRROOOMMM! instantly fired up, i again, glance over at my dad with a wide grin splattered across my face, and i notice behind him, the guys in the shop all crowded near or at the door. with baited excitement etched across each face. i gave them a cheerful wave look foward and then back behind me, and shift it in reverse. The Purr and growl of the engine and its 350 horsepower and Stillen Intakes.. oooo made my heart race. i pull up to the exit of the body shop with my turn signal flashing brillantly as the sun set over the horizon, saw the road wide and clear as i looked both ways and with nothing but green lights, and with a flick of the pedal i was off, slow at first, but increasing speed as i see the road getting longer and longer.

it was off to the Races...

Last edited by Nismo89; 12-06-2011 at 02:28 AM.
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote