Thread: Hail DAMAGE!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
ZKindaGuy
Track Member

Drives: 370Z-AT7 Tour+Sport
ZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond reputeZKindaGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITLIST View Post
so we had a bad storm today while i wa at work and i didnt have time to get my Z under a structure an it fuckin hailed really hard and sucks balls... and im super pissed off.. girlfriend thinks im crazy for gettin it fixed but hey its my car an insurance wants a 500 dollar deductible to get it fixed, i saw about 6 dime to nickle sized dints on the hood an roof any suggestions? or what you guys think it will cost.. thanks guys appreciate all of the help on an they roof isnt made of **** its paper thin i swear...
I'd like to make a comment about your girlfriend...dump her now as her BS reaction is a sign being given to you right now of things to expect all the time from her if you ever tie the knot.

Get it straight with the bitch right now when it comes to your cars or else you will forever be fighting about it in the future when you do anything or have to fix anything.
ZKindaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote