View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
I'd start with resetting the ECU but after that I would check the lengthened wires to make sure they are securely soldered and wrapped. Sounds like a simple signal issue. FYI you are always going to throw codes with LTHs. Get a tune to disable them if you don't want it (that is what I did).
This advice is not (entirely) correct. Good advice in the first part of what you wrote as far as inspecting the wires.

On the second part you are not correct. You should not throw any codes with our headers. When installed properly, there should be NO CEL light or codes.

Thanks, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote