View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 10:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
They are both good units, the alpine is going to give you more control over your ipod and iphone where they are made to control them. The kenwoods have a slower interface from what I have seen.
thanks Matt... hmm well since i will be primarily using my ipod through this, should i go with the alpine or the pioneer?

i sent you an email btw... what do you think i should go for as far as amp/speakers/sub. Im just looking for something that sounds good.... and tbh i'm the kind of guy that thought the bose system in the 370z sounded good enough. i'm not THAT picky... but obviously this 1994 bose crap isn't going to cut it.

or do i not actually need an amp?
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote