View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 01:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Clutch acting weird help please

hey everyone i need your help once again

sooo i searched around a bit under clutch problems but none were like my problem

there was my z in my garage just like any normal day, decided to bring her out then i noticed my clutch is soft like super soft i back her outa my house and right when i roll off and shift to second the clutch dont pop back up... i pull it up with my toes so im in wtf mode and drive her more trying to see what happens... but when she warmed up (oil temps 180ish and water temp normal) everything was normal again?!? the clutch was hard like it use to be and then on the drive home in the afternoon from work everything was fine again?! so im like ok everything is good probably sat to long in my garage...

had a doubt in my gut so i drove her again the next day and wouldnt you know it... it did the same **** again clutch soft and then gets hard after the car is warmed up already? took it out the next following 4 days and it acted the same everyday no change.... the only difference is that it sometimes poped up but it was still soft as hell and then when it was warm everything was good again?

so has this happened to anyone else? is my car tryna tell me something?

i dont drag my car nor do i ride the gears in high revs or anything like that?

it pretty much sits in my garage majority of the time so could this be a problem?

any help would be much appreciated thanks in advance!!!!

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote