Thread: [For Sale] Berk Catback Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 11:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
nynhex
Base Member

Drives: 370z
nynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond reputenynhex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007MI6 View Post
So I spent all week setting up things to purchase this CBE, plus the HFC's he has for sale in another thread. I was already headed to his general area, to load up a U-Haul with the last of our stuff from the move, so I coordinated with OP to purchase these items.

I texted, Pm'd and spoke with OP, and had scheduled to meet up and deal Saturday morning. I: 1) Asked a favor of a friend in Waller to let us use his shop and tools, 2) Had him let me, my wife & 2 dogs stay the night there Friday night, 3) Burned 4 hours of PTO, 4) Bought extra tools, supplies and exhaust gasket material, 5) Put off renting my U-Haul until Sunday, 6) Spent a lot of time prepping for this.

OP completely blew me off. Quit returning my calls and texts Friday night and has yet to contact me. So in the end I am out a few hundred dollars, my whole weekend and a few favors, and the thought that I was going to have my exhaust......and I have NOTHING to show for it.

I just wanted to warn any other would be buyers. OP was Really flaky, and I got royally hosed. Plus now I don't have the exhaust I was planning to install.
I'm sorry you felt that way. I kept in communication throughout the week with you. I told you I'd need gaskets before I pulled the swap which I texted you that I wasn't able to get. After that I didn't hear back, so I figured you weren't interested.

If you still want the exhaust, I'll be happy to ship it to you on my dime to make up for your "ruined weekend".