View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #61 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Why is it so hard for some Z owners to be content with what they have?
Z isn't a GT-R and it will never even come close. So let's not degrade GTR with comments like "It has no soul, bahahahaha", "it practically drives itself, tisk tisk tisk", "it gives blow jobs"...

If you have ever been in a GTR, especially at the track, driver or passenger, you'd realize it isn't just the transmission... it's the suspension, the chassis, the overall design, and electronics working in a near perfect harmony delivering the amazing performance as it does.

If it was that easy, just putting a fancy transmission in it to make it as fast or faster than the GTR, other manufacturers like Ferrari/Lambo would have done it ages ago.

I love my Z and would never compare it to GTR. They are just different cars on different levels...

/\ must be new for '12 or '13, cause if my old '09 and '10 had that option, I'd still be driving one of them (maybe I just didn't set up the R mode buttons in the correct configuration...sh!t)
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote