View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 05:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
tibal
Track Member

Drives: TT-370Z and 2.5RS
tibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of lighttibal is a glorious beacon of light
Default TiBal - Fully Torqued Build

by

Hey all!

Last Tuesday I was fortunate enough to pick up a 2010 6spd PG Sport Package 370! I have been on this forum for quite some time now, as from the start, it was a car that I knew I would eventually purchase. Finally after getting settled, first out of college job, and attaining a nice even debt to income ratio, I have been able to jump on the car of my choice!

I have been a member on the Maxima forums for a long time and have had my Maxima for around 5 years.

On my college budget, I would save up every now and then and began to build my own Front Facing Turbo Kit.
Things didn’t work out with this, and I could not find the means to install as this was my only car and daily driver. I then parted that out and figured that I would use the money to work on cosmetics.

I then got the itch for boost again, and picked up an awesome Stillen SC kit. Currently as it sits, I am running a Vortech V2, 13 psi, full bolt ons and Emanage Ult tuning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MriTe9egdF8

Long story short, the thing hauls, but the 370 is such a more tremendous platform. I was instantly amazed at the power, response, stability, ride .... rwd and everything else that sets it apart from any other car i have been fortunate to drive.

I am ecstatic about the purchase and look forwarding to learning and contributing to my other new home!

Thanks and look forwarding to meeting any of you especially the NE guys!

-Tiler

Last edited by tibal; 10-01-2014 at 01:54 PM.
tibal is offline   Reply With Quote