View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
UH60driver
Base Member

Drives: Wrangler+ Mazda 6
UH60driver is on a distinguished road
Default Sold the Z: Wicked CAS box w/sub and trunk mat for sale

I sold my 40th recently, and have some goodies up for grabs just in time for Christmas.

I have the WICKED CAS 370 stealth box with the 13.5 JBL sub still in it (with grille). The car was a second vehicle which I bought while in flight school...needless to say, it didn't get driven much. The sub is still in like new condition with MAYBE 30 hours on it, tops. I had cut a hole in the base trunk mat that came with the car, and I have left it bolted to the box.

$650 with local pick-up.

SOLD I also have a "like new" trunk mat that I was planning on modifying to fit over top of the box with a custom design stitched into it. I never got around to doing anything with it.

$40 with local pick-up SOLD

There is an iSimple Ipod system for our stock radios to have an iPod direct line in iPod control for both sound and power. Bought it for $120, its yours for $60 (pick up, or $60 plus shipping to wherever you live)

There is a set of locking lugs purchased from my Nissan Dealer. Make an offer.

I have a 40th Car cover thats never been out of the bag up for grabs as well. I dont have a picture of it out of the bag because I never used it and dont want to have to wrap it back up if i take it out. Make me an offer.

Last edited by UH60driver; 12-07-2011 at 06:40 PM. Reason: add Item, mark item sold
UH60driver is offline   Reply With Quote