View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 05:16 AM   #30 (permalink)
Da.Menace
Track Member

Drives: people crazy
Da.Menace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VancouverZ34 View Post
You guys make customers wait for like 6 months, take all orders from people saying "this exclusive product from the land of rising sun........... takes 3 month to 6 months to produce". Isn't it more like bundling as many orders as possible during that period of time to reach deeper level of discount and then ship it by choosing cheapest shipping method which is mass shipping my container??
As much as I hate to say this, but this is very true.

A friend of mine ordered a spoiler for his car last year (Will not specify car and wing model to prevent complications) from Bulletproof, which is one of Bespoke Venture's child company (same owner as 370ztune). It took over 6 months for his spoiler to arrive. While another friend, ordered the same item, but this time from a vendor on Rakuten, paid a little bit less than the 1st one including international shipping, and received it in 2 weeks time. The 2nd one was purchased 1 month after the order at Bulletproof was placed.

Moral of the story: Not all items are impossible/expensive to import from Japan yourself. It is more hassle to deal with due to language differences, and maybe limited end user support (Note: that I said "maybe limited", and not "NO"), but you might end up saving a bit, plus maybe get the items quicker.

Please also note that this post is not targeted at 370ZTune, Bulletproof, nor Bespoke Ventures at all. It is a generic message to tell people that what the difference is here.. Pay a little more to get full end user support + less hassle, or pay a little less if you think the hassle is worth it.