Thread: Skeeterbop
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 01:49 AM   #88 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Skeeterbop, very aggressive sound with very little $$ to boot on the mod. I like a lot. So much I may just make this my next mod. Thanks for introducing me to AAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyefields View Post
when you have the short tails and then add test pipes/headers it gets very loud and not a good loud at that. As far as doing headers I would suggest not going that route not worth the money vs the gain (plus a pain in the butt if you do it yourself). HFC is enough to get the performance you want and keep the sound IMHO. a headers/HFC setup will only work for you if you go with a SC and a CATBACK exhaust. If you like the sound and just want to free up the exhaust here is what to do get yourself a ypipe and midpipe (nismo exhaust works well for this) In fact I am getting my car back this week and I will have the ypipe and mid pipe for sale here soon HINT HINT. That will give you a great sounding setup and some performance to boot with those short tails. I wish I had video of that setup before I put headers and cats on but I didnt. Good luck with the build I like your direction.
Interesting, would the S-Tune Nismo pipe fit the bill?

ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote